Examples of Success Cases of cost reduction related to the ENERGY sector (EMS©).
Prestigious company in the Retail Sector Restoration, with more than 100 stores in Spain.
Initial SituationTargetOur ActionResults
- Inventory supply points not updated.
- Lack of knowledge of contracted conditions vs. market prices at that time.
- Control and monitoring of deficient billing.
- Optimization of the overall cost of electricity supply and implementation the control and monitoring system of billing.
- Inventory, analysis and appraisal of economic and service conditions negotiated at that time.
- Identification of possible improvements for power imbalances and excesses of existing reactive power.
- Preparation of specifications for open tender with various Distributors.
- Advice on the final negotiation and new hiring.
- Update the new economic and service conditions with the contractor Distributor.
- Implementation of a control and monitoring system of billing: download monthly invoices, price verification according to agreed conditions, management of new users, elimination of users and incidents with Distributor.
- Issuing a monthly technical-economic report to the client
- Reducing power supply costs by 15% overall, by improving economic conditions of the new contract, plus the optimization and readjustment in power imbalances and excesses of reactive energy initially detected. Implementation of a control system and monitoring of billing issued by the Distributor.
- Optimization of the overall cost of power supply and implementation a system of control and monitoring of billing.