Examples of Success Cases of cost reduction related to the FACILITIES sector (FMS©).
Retail Sector Company scoped at Service Stations.
Initial SituationTargetOur ActionResults
- Very high maintenance costs (2nd item of expenditure in the Income Statement).
- Unavailability costs "intuitively" very relevant to the business organization.
- Without competitiveness between their maintainers (monopoly of certain strategic maintainers with "forfait" contracts).
- It is defined as objective professionalize this service to maximize cost optimization.
- Implementation of an asset management software that provides 100% traceability of the performance of maintenance on them.
- From the Corporate Technical Area it was launched a Pilot Project for advanced maintenance management on 110 service stations.
- Once completed development goals, it began to make changes in hiring maintainers with superior cost reductions to 10% annually.
- Evaluation and control of maintenance contracts through KPIs about availability of equipment as well as on the quality of maintenance.
- Release of technical/administrative internal resources dedicated to maintenance valued at over 150,000 € through automation of all processes.
- Integration in SAP/SRM and the corresponding automatization of orders and "auto-bill" of suppliers.